What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your browser when you visit a Site. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit our Site, your browser may receive cookies from several sources. This includes third parties that we have hired to provide services on our behalf, such as site analytics or ad targeting.
Types of Cookies Used by WeLead
We use different types of cookies to run our Site. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in your browser.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our Site. These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our Site and use the features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site or using the shopping basket.
We may use Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged into the Site
- Provide access to protected areas of a Site
- Remember previously entered text so it is not lost if the page refreshes
Performance cookies simply help us improve the way our Site works. We utilize these cookies to analyze how our visitors use our Site and to monitor our Site performance. They tell us how people use each page, which ones are most commonly viewed, or whether any errors occurred. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience and quickly identify then fix any issues that arise.
We may use Performance cookies to:
Store preferences to see which method of linking between pages is most effective
Enable web analytics to provide anonymous statistics on how our Site is used
To assist with error management in helping us improve the Site by measuring any errors that occur
Monitor ad response rates and see how effective our ads are
You can delete or manage Performance cookies as instructed in the “How to Manage and Delete Your Cookies” section of this Policy.
We use Functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences.
We may use Functionality cookies to:
- Remember if we have already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Detect if you have already seen a pop-up to ensure it doesn’t get shown to you again
- Process a request from a user to submit a comment or blog or forum post
You can delete or manage Performance cookies as instructed in the “How to Manage and Delete Your Cookies” section of this Policy. If you delete Functionality cookies, preferences or settings you selected will not be retained for later visits.
Targeting cookies help us make sure that the ads you see on our Site are relevant to you and your interests. Targeting cookies may also be placed on your device by our third party service providers that remember you have visited the Site in order to provide you with ads more relevant to you.
We may use Targeting cookies to:
- Collect information about browser habits to target advertising
- Collect information about browser habits to target Site content
- Provide links to social networks
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements you may be interested in
Many of the cookies placed through our Site are session cookies, while others are persistent cookies, and some are “first-party” cookies, while others are “third-party” cookies.
First-party cookies are those set by a Site that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by WeLead).
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the Site being visited by the user. If a user visits a Site and another entity sets a cookie through that Site, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the Site that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies are cookies that allow Site operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of our Site, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will likely affect the functionality of our Site.
How to Manage and Delete Your Cookies
Depending on your browser, further information may be obtained via the following links:
More info. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Web Beacons and Analytics Services
Our Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (or single-pixel gifs) that we use to help deliver cookies on our Site, count users who have visited the Site, and deliver content and advertising. We also include web beacons in our promotional email messages and newsletters to determine whether you open and act on them.
In addition to placing web beacons on our Site, we sometimes work with other companies to place our web beacons on their Sites or in their advertisements. This helps us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement results in a purchase or other action.
For cookies that track activity in connection with targeted advertising, you can opt-out:
EU Users: A guide for EU users on behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
We lead consulting and coaching companies in multiple locations around the world (Paris, New York, Milan, Ho Chi Minh) working for more than 20 years with leaders and top executives in order to help them turn into action their mission and strategy by:
- Mobilizing organizations and teams,
- Developing people’s talents and resources
- Promoting team spirit, cohesion and coherence
- Supporting international development
- Fostering sustainable development, bringing together internal and external stakeholders, with leaders, managers, human resources.
- Realizing deep organizational transformations, helping key players increase their presence, energy, trust and awareness.
As citizens of the world with a strong worldwide presence and cultural awareness, we bring to our clients a unique combination of adapted local solutions with a global perspective and a strong innovation drive.
Being experienced entrepreneurs, we partner with our C-suite clients with a common mindset: to achieve ambitious results in a challenging and highly competitive environment. We have an innovative and tailored-made approach aiming at bringing our unique added value to the client with the most impactful and timed solution. We provide the best customized professionals in any location our client need them.
Since more than 15 years we have been running a coaching school within multiple locations (Paris, Lisbon, New York, Shanghai, Singapore,… ), Activision Coaching, accredited by International Coach Federation. It has been awarded as the first and most important school in Portugal and recognized as the best training for more than 150 HR Directors of a worldwide leading company.
We are also adjunct Professor of Leadership at H.E.C Paris (Hautes Etudes Commerciales), first ranked business school by Financial times with a strong research background in Leadership and change Management.
We are authors of books “Make the right Choices” published in English, French and Italian in 2016; and “Situational Intelligence” published in France in 2017, as well as more than 60 articles regularly published in multiple languages in the Academic Research publications, in social networks and blogs.
1. What Type of Information Does WeLead Collect?
A. Information You Provide
B. Information We Automatically Collect
- Website Use Information. We may automatically collect website use information when you visit our site. This may include information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to support our website. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or Flash cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
C. Information Collected From Other Sources
D. Combination of Information
2. How Does WeLead Use Information About You?
- Allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, accounts, and requests for information.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information).
- Address problems with the website or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business.
- We need to process your information in order to provide you with the products or service you have requested or to enter into a contract;
- You have consented to such processing;
- We have a legitimate interest for processing your data – e.g., for fraud prevention; network and information systems security; data analytics; enhancing, modifying or improving our services; identifying usage trends; and/or
- We are legally obliged to process it.
3. Does WeLead Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
4. How Long is Personal Information Retained For?
5. How is Personal Information Secured?
6. What are Your Rights and Choices?
A. Your Rights
- Following the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
- Signing in to your WeLead account, if you have one, and visiting the Account Settings section within My Library to manage your preferences and to update your personal information.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.